PRESS PASS Application
Welcome to the MADRID GAMES WEEK 2018 Press Pass Application service
You can use this service to register as a media professional to attend MADRID GAMES WEEK 2018. To do so, you must fill in the following information that will be assessed by the IFEMA Communication Department. If your application is accepted you will receive a reply within the next few days, and your press pass will be sent to you by email.
While signing up, please remember not to use a generic email address from your media organisation or one that has already been used by a colleague, as the system automatically eliminates duplicates.
YouTubers, influencers, Twitch, Twitter and Instagram users who meet the following requirements may also request a press pass:
- Thematic specialisation in videogames, technology, manga/anime or interactive leisure.
- Single account with a minimum of 25,000 subscribers (YouTube/Twitch), 30,000 followers (Twitter), Instagram (20,000 followers)
- The account must be at least one year old.
- Quality content, which must be compatible with the playful, universal spirit and the promotion of leisure and culture that drives the event.
The following will not be allowed:
- Reconsideration of refused applications. If an application is refused the user will be informed of the reasons why the application was not accepted.
- Accounts with fake followers or bots. These will be refused automatically.
The deadline for processing online applications is 10 October 2018.
Press registration form
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR A PRESS PASS?
Once you have an active username and password you will be able to access the form and enter your professional registration details.
The username and password system allows you to access your information easily at any time, so you can check, update, and edit your details.